What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AOL on Ipad

scrapnana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me start by saying I know virtually nothing about an Ipad. I received an Iphone 4 as a gift a few months ago and still am trying to figure out all it can do. I know I can receive my AOL e-mails on my phone. I downloaded an app for AOL but I can not get all the AOL features on the phone. I will be purchasing an Ipad in the next month. Will I be able to get the same AOL screen/features (such as "Favorites") on the Ipad as I do on my PC?

I also will need a good app for word processing. I found a thread that recommended "Pages" as a good one. Any thougths on this? If I use this will I be able to cut and paste documents into e-mails ( I will be traveling where internet connection is expensive and want to be able to compose off-line). Is there any way on the Ipad to download e-mails and read off-line?

Last stupid question -- for anyone who does alot of word processing, is it worth it to buy a bluetooth keyboad for the Ipad?

Thanks for the input from a complete Ipad/Iphone newbie.

Most reactions

Latest posts