What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyway to change appearance of mailbox?

azlarry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Exchange for my email and the iPad puts the inbox on the left regardless of the iPad's orientation. Any way change the layout of the mail? I've searched the forum and it doesn't look like I can but thought I'd ask.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm afraid there is no real way to change this. You'll know, of course, that the configuration of the Mail window changes automatically when the iPad is moved from portrait to landscape mode, but there's no way for the user to influence it any further. Having said that, though, if you're using the newer IMAP mail protocol - as opposed to the older POP - you can set up new folders for mail on your iPad if you first establish them on your email server.

Tim
Scotland

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, I think I was just accustomed to how the mail looks on my iPhone, I will get use to the iPad look I'm sure.

pgreening

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use both exchange and pop account on my iPad 2. The email app only now displays in landscape mode and seems locked. Other apps will rotate and my email previously rotated, how can I fix this. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts