What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone playing Dream:Scape?

Jaxtah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I've just started playing this game and am totally hooked, but also really stuck at the place where you have to climb a ladder near the church. I've checked the walkthrough/ hints&tips section on the developers site and I've come to the conclusion that I must be using the controls wrong and that is why I can't 'climb' so to speak.
Any hints or tips on how to line up the controls so I can carry on with the quest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
:)

Last edited:

lmharv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you haven't climbed yet...

you just need to position yourself perfectly lined up in front of the ladder... and push like you're walking forward.

If you've gotten past that... I'm stuck after I getting the bug sprayer, now at the river bend and can't seem to do what's required or meant by the arrow x2. Tried replicating the first arrow for dog, but not working. Any help?

Jomcd26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help neede

you just need to position yourself perfectly lined up in front of the ladder... and push like you're walking forward.

If you've gotten past that... I'm stuck after I getting the bug sprayer, now at the river bend and can't seem to do what's required or meant by the arrow x2. Tried replicating the first arrow for dog, but not working. Any help?

I too am also stuck on the river bend. Once I get the bug spray I go back to where the mosquitos are and the arrow comes up. Not sure what to do here but I get looped back to the beginning where the voice tells me to get the bug spray but it's not there as I have already got it. No matter how many times I try the same thing happens. Really want to get passes this bit to keep playing the game.

Bakhti94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I've just started playing this game and am totally hooked, but also really stuck at the place where you have to climb a ladder near the church. I've checked the walkthrough/ hints&tips section on the developers site and I've come to the conclusion that I must be using the controls wrong and that is why I can't 'climb' so to speak.
Any hints or tips on how to line up the controls so I can carry on with the quest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
:)

Dude where exactly is this ladder ?

spaghetti head

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dude, it's in the barn.

Now how do I get through the fence to go to Amilia's Dad's house?
I figured out the gate at Amelia's Dad's house.

I 'm up on the beams under the bridge, but I can't pick up the bug sprayer. I've been up there 3 different times and I still can't pick it up.

iPadNewb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys i just cannot climb the stupid ladder as descibed on the above posts. I walk straight to the ladder but it doesnt climb :( Really need help.

spaghetti head

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys i just cannot climb the stupid ladder as descibed on the above posts. I walk straight to the ladder but it doesnt climb :( Really need help.
I climbed it by approaching it straight on, then looking up at the top of the ladder, then moving forward.

vannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck with the exactly same thing - I already got the bug spray, but I can't move on - I can't get on the rock. Amelia still keeps telling me I need a bug spray, which I ready got!

Need help! Anyone?

Suezi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I 'm up on the beams under the bridge, but I can't pick up the bug sprayer. I've been up there 3 different times and I still can't pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. Have you found The solution to this already?
Thanks

Suezi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I 'm up on the beams under the bridge, but I can't pick up the bug sprayer. I've been up there 3 different times and I still can't pick it up.

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. Have you found The solution to this already?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Found it myself: The scene simply had not been triggered at that time.

Most reactions