What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know whatbthis grren mark is?

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad has a green mark in the screen. Under the screen. It is pixelated, and really annoying.

So if anyone knows what it is or what to do, let me know please! Oh, and I can't see it on the keyboard or white back grounds!!!

If I add the pic successfully, is down on the right above the music icon.

image-1842977111.jpg

Thank you.

OP
Milliebert

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know why but the keyboard appears not to be working and my cursor disappears, but this is in the forum app. Anybody know why?

Thanks.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The screenshot seems to be fine, maybe it's a dead pixel in the screen. I'd suggest taking it to the nearest apple store to see if they can do anything for you.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's a dead pixel, a screenshot won't show it. To show the dead pixel you would have to photograph the screen with a camera and post that picture, an iPhone or iPad camera is fine.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad has a green mark in the screen. Under the screen. It is pixelated, and really annoying.

So if anyone knows what it is or what to do, let me know please! Oh, and I can't see it on the keyboard or white back grounds!!!

If I add the pic successfully, is down on the right above the music icon.

View attachment 31938

Thank you.

Take it back to apple...

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts