What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one know any thing about a galaxy S phone

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well kinda off topic good thing I put it in this section but my message button where I can text and stuff usually is in the bottom bar with the phone button contacts and applications well my message button disappeared I can still get to it but I would love for it to be on the bottom any help I hae tried to drag but no luck when through setting no luck any thing helps thanks!

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't decide. iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Note. We have it here already. Last year, it was iPhone and Samsung again. I ended up buying the cheapest Nokia dual sim phone.

OP
Amp1216

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Can't decide. iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Note. We have it here already. Last year, it was iPhone and Samsung again. I ended up buying the cheapest Nokia dual sim phone.

If money isn't a issue then the iPhone would be the better phone

madeSICC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:

I have the AT&T note since release, awesome awesome phone. Samsungs touch wiz isn't my favorite but with root and a few tweaks along with adw ex launcher the thing flies.. Obviously if buying this phone it's most likely because the size of the screen and it doesn't disappoint . Battery life is also a big surprise, I get about 16 hours to a charge but about 4 hours of actual screen on time. Plenty of time for me as I only use it for web email and calendar besides normal phone uses. No games or social networking for me.
I would only recommend this phone to anyone with medium hands and up though. I got medium hands and one handed uses can be hard. really easy to get used to the size and it feels completely normal in my hand and pocket now.
Be warned though, if you get this phone it may be very hard to ever go to anythijng smaller, picking up my Photon, or old Evo feels like holding and iPad shuffle, and hold a iPhone is even harder.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
madeSICC said:
I have the AT&T note since release, awesome awesome phone. Samsungs touch wiz isn't my favorite but with root and a few tweaks along with adw ex launcher the thing flies.. Obviously if buying this phone it's most likely because the size of the screen and it doesn't disappoint . Battery life is also a big surprise, I get about 16 hours to a charge but about 4 hours of actual screen on time. Plenty of time for me as I only use it for web email and calendar besides normal phone uses. No games or social networking for me.
I would only recommend this phone to anyone with medium hands and up though. I got medium hands and one handed uses can be hard. really easy to get used to the size and it feels completely normal in my hand and pocket now.
Be warned though, if you get this phone it may be very hard to ever go to anythijng smaller, picking up my Photon, or old Evo feels like holding and iPad shuffle, and hold a iPhone is even harder.

That's what I thought. Too big for my hands and risky to be placed inside my pants pockets.

Most reactions