What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any ipad app recommends for schools and institutes?

regas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody suggests me some of the best ipad app for schools, Need suggestions!

pavlovrameau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Educreation, if you are going to project iPad to projector.
Pages, to replace Word.
Numbers, to replace Excell.
Keynote, to replace Poerpoint.
Mathstudio, as graphing calculator...

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
regas said:
Can anybody suggests me some of the best ipad app for schools, Need suggestions!

It might help if you provided more specific information. Do you need apps for elementary schools, secondary schools, high schools, or colleges?

applenovice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It might help if you provided more specific information. Do you need apps for elementary schools, secondary schools, high schools, or colleges?

i know it isn't my post, but I would like to know if there are any college level apps that I could use for the ipad mini?

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
applenovice said:
i know it isn't my post, but I would like to know if there are any college level apps that I could use for the ipad mini?

I have an iPad 2 and have never tried a Mini. However, I have used all of the following extensively except the apps with an asterisk. I've tried out the ones with an asterisk but haven't gotten around to using them a lot.

Blackboard Mobile
Teach Aide (for its customizable attendance options)
GradeBook Pro (Very good except the attendance option may be too simplistic for some educators)

Keynote (Creating presentations)
Pages (Creating documents)
CloudOn (Good for opening documents in a variety of formats)
Grafio–Diagrams and Ideas*
Explain Everything/Doceri*/Educreations Interactive Whiteboard*

Evernote/Notability/Meetings–Notebooks for Work*
GoodReader/iAnnotate PDF
Calculator for iPad/calculator by Rechner*

1Password 4
DropBox /or Box
Splashtop/LogMeIn Ignition
Jasmine/YouTube/McTube*

Confused.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Socrative is great for creating/taking quizzes. Educreations is good for creating lessons, especially in the event that you are absent. I use an ipad at my school, and I couldn't survive without iBooks. Gets free calculator, just search the App Store, there are tons. That's all I can think of. (Sorry, that's "get a free calculator," but my ipad froze and won't let me edit it.)

Most reactions

Latest posts