What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any help would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

nearlynan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AM trying to view Lovefilm movies on tv, via iPad. I have an iPad converter to VGA cable, and a VGA to HDMI cable. thought all I had to do was connect, but no joy at all. Any tips would be great .. Thanks

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You would be better off with the iPad to HDMI adapter, and a HDMI cable. Or using the VGA adapter you already have and connecting it to the VGA input on your TV. Your TV may not support a VGA signal through its HDMI input.

Last edited:

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nearlynan said:
AM trying to view Lovefilm movies on tv, via iPad. I have an iPad converter to VGA cable, and a VGA to HDMI cable. thought all I had to do was connect, but no joy at all. Any tips would be great .. Thanks

try apple tv and start using airplay wirelessly no need to stand up to pause/stop the video sit on the couch and control your tv wirelessly

iPad 3 

batty505

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It really depends on what inputs your tv has
I just bought the av connector with hdmi inputs and a12 foot hdmi cable. Whatever is displayed on my ipad I see on big screen
HTH
Mike

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this thread is almost a year old, chances are the members have found their answer and have moved on.

With this, we will close this thread!
Thanks for your understanding!

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts