What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any game developers on this board? I have an idea for a game.

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If there are any game developers out there, I have a fantastic idea for a game that I don't believe has been done yet.

I doubt anyone here has ever been to Fun-O-Rama at York Beach, Maine, but they have this game there that I used to love playing when I was a kid and used to go on vacation there.

Basically it works like this. You sit in front of this table that is somewhat like a mini bowling alley minus the gutters. The table is slightly slanted downward from where you sit. You have a number of rubber balls and you roll the balls down the table. At the end of the table are rows of holes that are each assigned a card from a deck of cards. And above the table is a light-up board - one light for each hole. The objective is to get the best poker hand you possibly can.

It's really a game of luck rather than skill, but it's still incredibly fun.

If anyone can design this game, I'd gladly pay for it.

Another idea would be to take the same concept, but instead of poker, make it like Bingo and the objective is to roll the balls into holes that represent numbers on a Bingo card.

Please someone make these games!!

volod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..hi there, we might have a look into it (we are small developer started recently..check out for gismogames.com) and maybe we will find a way how to cooperate

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. I checked out your website. The games you have planned all look great.

The game idea I had seems to be simplistic compared to the games you're working on, so hopefully you will be able to create it relatively easily.

volod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i will discuss potential cooperation with my partner and will come back to you shortly

Most reactions

Latest posts