What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any folio case that can put a notepad inside??

imc88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've used iPad with Apple case for 2 months, but still looking for a folio case that can hold the iPad firmly and fit to my small notepad as well.

Currently, I have to hold 2 items when I travel on my business trip: iPad and notepad. I feel that writing on a paper is still better typing on the iPad. So, if there are any cases that can consolidate both iPad and notepad together, that would be great!!

Any suggestions?

Redeye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed...

I've been looking for one since the day I got my iPad. I really can't believe no big company has made one. I'd pay well for one.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I tend to put things in the small section in-between my ipads screen and the folio cover. I than secure it closed with the elastic strap on the folio case.

It may not have room for a full sized notepad, but you may be able to find one that would fit. Or hold the notepad on the outside of the case with the elastic strap.

OP
imc88

imc88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tend to put things in the small section in-between my ipads screen and the folio cover. I than secure it closed with the elastic strap on the folio case.

It may not have room for a full sized notepad, but you may be able to find one that would fit. Or hold the notepad on the outside of the case with the elastic strap.

Thanks for good idea Mike, The strap should be fit to me anyway.

I think may be most of the manufacturers aim to design the case to be as thin as possible. Still, I am looking for its functionality as well.

mcshirey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arrggh, I thought you had the answer

My hopes dashed. I thought someone else had found what I too am looking for.

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
imc88 you are right about most consumers wanting them as thin as possible. I have a question for all of you. When you carry a notepad with you what size is the pad? Is the length and width greater then that of the IPAD? Mike we are taking a good look at modifications needed to be waterproof or even more water resistant. We have to balance that with cost because are cases are already on the high end side due to the cost of the prepeg carbon fiber.

Mishakim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question for all of you. When you carry a notepad with you what size is the pad? Is the length and width greater then that of the IPAD?

I'm looking for the same sort of thing. The notepad I use now is the same size as the iPad, which makes holding both of them easy. If a case were holding both, i would probably prefer a full letter-size pad.

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Sena folio. There's a pocket that I saw described as big enough to fit a checkbook. The pocket runs the full width of the inside cover and is a few inches deep, so if your notepad isn't as wide as the iPad, you can slip it right in. It also has business card slots (four of them), which one could also use for credit cards, and it has a clear ID slot.

Why the Hell anyone would carry their credit cards and driver's license in their iPad case is beyond me, but I'm sure people like that exist. I sure wouldn't carry all my eggs in one basket like that.

No, I don't work for Sena, I'm just really impressed with this folio. It's fairly expensive though. I spent $80+ on it at the Apple store.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could this be what you are looking for?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003OL0IKO?ie=UTF8&tag=bestipadcases-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003OL0IKO]Amazon.com: rooCASE Executive Folio Full Genuine Leather (Smooth Black) Case for Apple iPad 3G Wi-Fi: Electronics[/ame]

OP
imc88

imc88

iPF Noob
Reaction score

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, that's mighty expensive. It is quite nice, though. I don't go for the gator skin look, personally, but it is pretty stylish.

Most reactions

Latest posts