What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any experience with a sharksucker, brydge, clamcase or zagg pro?

Mark1478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking to get one of the top keyboards. I have the logitech, but the keyboard is too small and I tend to make mistakes during my lectures. I saw the zagg pro at best buy, seemed much bigger than the logitech but the salesman would not let me open it to see how it was. The sharksucker and brydge seemed to have more full sized keyboard than the logitech. Trying to avoid having to buy an AIR or PRO right now since paying for school and a mortgage on a bartenders salary isnt working out too well.

bonalaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking to get one of the top keyboards. I have the logitech, but the keyboard is too small and I tend to make mistakes during my lectures. I saw the zagg pro at best buy, seemed much bigger than the logitech but the salesman would not let me open it to see how it was. The sharksucker and brydge seemed to have more full sized keyboard than the logitech. Trying to avoid having to buy an AIR or PRO right now since paying for school and a mortgage on a bartenders salary isnt working out too well.

I would highly recommend the SHARKSUCKER KEYBOARD as a better alternative. It almost has the same technology and style as the Brydge, it has also an anodized aluminum unibody, attaches to the iPad with a special quick release hinge, charges the iPad and iPhone (which the Brydge cannot charge), and most of all, the Sharksucker is sold at a much affordable price of $99.00.

OP
M

Mark1478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have the keyboard? Can't find any real world reviews or videos on it. Doesn't appear like too many people have it so maybe it's not a great product. Filipino here too ;)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's an overseas brand.

You can buy one at Newegg, Amazon, and Buy.com.

I have not seen a single review other than above. If you buy it and have problems, you will be on your own. I suggest you proceed with caution.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Mark1478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's an overseas brand.

You can buy one at Newegg, Amazon, and Buy.com.

I have not seen a single review other than above. If you buy it and have problems, you will be on your own. I suggest you proceed with caution.

Thanks. I've seen those too. Not to much info out there but it looks like a great product. Unfortunately your right so I may stick with the brydge. Unfortunately it's very costly

Last edited by a moderator:

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chocolate keyboard? 1:00 from the first video. Dude the Clamcase Looks cool but it's too bulky. I got the Adonit Writer after I tested a few keyboards and I'm happy with it. I don't know about the keys... if that's the main reason you gotta test them before buying!

Also, you can get a standard Apple bluetooth keyboard ( the one you use on your mac) and connect it to your iPad. As a case there's the InCase Origami for the 2.

Last edited:

ravenx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is a bit late now but I bought a sharksucker - loved it at first but then it went wrong. While they agreed to fix it free of charge it was >£30 to ship it back to them (which they wouldn't pay for). Then it came back and 2 months later the Bluetooth no longer worked. Bering in mind it's a Bluetooth keyboard that's kind of rubbish and it's now heading for the bin. My opinion - don't buy the sharksucker - it's very expensive for something that is such poor quality.

Most reactions