What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any comic book publishers or apps that offer subscriptions

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
I am not a comic book reader. I occasionally read when I was a kid, but I never had any money to buy comic books. Now that I have played around on the comic book readers on ipad I would like to go back and read some of the classic comic books. But I am not really interested in spending hundreds of dollars on old comics. I was very interested in the Marvel annual subscription until I realized that you can use the subscription on the ipad. Is there any other subscription models where you pay an annual or monthly amount for unlimited access to comic books?

tail24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Torrents.... You can find plenty of series out there. Then use goodreader app.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looking into it further, it seems like Comic Zeal is the best app, but it appears to be 99 cents an issue, more for larger ones. There seems to be another app that let's you view old comics for free, but it cost $7 or so and there's no list of the titles offered, as far as I can tell.

tail24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xcomic has everything but it's 2 a comic for most of the popular series which is crazy since cover price on some is .05$

Most reactions

Latest posts