What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any app at all with ms paint-like ability to select then move/cut/paste/resize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenoc1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this has been asked years ago, but there seems to be no answer. I just can't find an app with this basic function to select part of an image, then cut/paste it, move it around, etc! I have those professional painting apps that allow unlimited layers. I thought Art Studio's lasso tool wouldve done it, but it doesn't. I have a pic collage app that comes close... I wish there was an app that was exactly like Microsoft Paint for iPad. That would be awesome... please let me know if there's any app out there that has that function, even if it's the only function

Last edited:

shae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
potsville.wordpress.com
lenoc1 said:
I know this has been asked years ago, but there seems to be no answer. I just can't find an app with this basic function to select part of an image, then cut/paste it, move it around, etc! I have those professional painting apps that allow unlimited layers. I thought Art Studio's lasso tool wouldve done it, but it doesn't. I have a pic collage app that comes close... I wish there was an app that was exactly like Microsoft Paint for iPad. That would be awesome... please let me know if there's any app out there that has that function, even if it's the only function

I am interested in the same thing. I have tons of art apps but none that I have will do this, that I am aware of.

salahamza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shae said:
I am interested in the same thing. I have tons of art apps but none that I have will do this, that I am aware of.

Thanks

Aardvark3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
draw/redraw lets you cut/paste/copy one or more strokes and move them around, rescale without distortion, copy from page to page, etc. -- it offers all the basic editing flexibility, but no layers. There's a lite version as well to try out.

Tessellator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did a search for an app called draw/redraw and it came up blank. Can you give the specific name of the app, please?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is 3 1/2 years old and the app discussed in the thread may very well have been removed from the App Store. Also, the member mentioning the app has not been active since he made his post in 2012 and is unlikely to answer you.

You could try searching the App Store for drawing apps to see if you can find s current one that meets your needs.

With that, we'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions