What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazed with how cool the iPad runs

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I've been using mine pretty much nonstop for the past 8 hours. Not only am i surprised by the awesome battery life, I'm blown away by how cool
to this touch it is. I've been surfing the web, watching movies, playing a few games, and it's just as cool to the touch as when I started. If only my MacBook pro was like this - I can't even keep it on my lap after a few minutes of heavy use.

tehBrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also blown away I have been using mine non stop all day since 11 and I'm at 7 percent finally lol.
Plus this website looks great on the iPad!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also blown away I have been using mine non stop all day since 11 and I'm at 7 percent finally lol.
Plus this website looks great on the iPad!

And that's without the battery being conditioned. Once you've had a few charge cycles the battery should last even longer. I really can't wait to get my 3G now.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
reading post like that make mad :mad: :D after checking UPS for almost 2 days where my iPad are , now i have to check Fedex for the re-expedition

Eldex i dono why but i believe have change you buy a Wifi soon ....

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How has the battery life been for you guys?

Roman_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excellent battery life, playing with mine 6 hours nonstop it's 65%. Very fast response, LOVE THIS NEW TOY!!! :)

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It said it was 100% charged when I got it but Im hoping it was incorrect as I thought the charge was going down pretty quick. Now it's at 7%. I'd say I used it about 6 hours with just browsing the web really, screen brightness at full.

Im thinking it will be better once I actually do a full charge. I am waiting till it completely dies and then will plug it in.

OP
TheBaron

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How has the battery life been for you guys?

I've been playing pretty much nonstop for the past 11 hours without plugging it in and Im just now down to 7%. pretty crazy. Plus, it's still cool to the touch.

tpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good batt life here too. Played with mine for about 8 hrs. wifi on the whole time. Only dropped to 78%.

No heat buildup at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts