What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Where’s My Mickey?’ iOS Game Available for Free as App of the Week

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
wheres-my-mickey-360x400.jpeg

Disney’s Where’s My Mickey game is very popular among iOS users and is based on the popular Where’s My Water? game also released by Disney. Ever since it was launched on the iTunes Store back in June, 2013, the game was available for $1.99, but now Apple has selected it as App of the Week, so for the first time it can be downloaded free of charge.

Where’s My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!

For those who aren’t familiar with the game, Where’s My Mickey? is a physics-based title that asks players to help Mickey Mouse collect water to progress through levels. The game comes with Mickey-based art and weather mechanics like wind, clouds, and rain, and five different episodes of levels for free. There are two additional episode packs that you can purchase for $0.99, as well as in-app purchases for hints, if you need some extra help.

iPad users are not being neglected with this promotion, as the iPad-optimized Where’s My Mickey? XL version of the game is also available for free. Find below the links to both versions and let us know what you think of the game.

Source: Where’s My Mickey?, Where’s My Mickey? XL

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow. I never heard of a game like that. Gonna try that.

So basically its also freemium? But I have no credit card..........

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. I never heard of a game like that. Gonna try that. So basically its also freemium? But I have no credit card..........
you can use iTunes gift cards for purchases from the iTunes Store, such as in app purchases for a free game.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
you can use iTunes gift cards for purchases from the iTunes Store, such as in app purchases for a free game.

Goodluck for me to find a retailer store in a third world country. No apple store, and correct me if I am wrong but there is only 1 retailer store here.

And this is why I hate freemium^

Most reactions

Latest posts