What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Game Coming to iPhone, iPad Users this Summer

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
transformers-ios-game-620x575.png

These days, we’re seeing more and more games based on famous movies, especially those involving superheroes or other cult phenomenons such as Godzilla and, this time, Transformers. It’s just been announced that the official mobile game for the upcoming Transformers sequel will be released in about the same timeframe as the movie itself. Just as the film, the game will be called ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ and it will be arriving on iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms, being developed by DeNA and Hasbro companies.

The TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION mobile game will deliver an explosive interactive entertainment experience on mobile devices for TRANSFORMERS fans and consumers looking to extend their movie experience after the credits roll,†said Barry Dorf, vice president of partnerships and alliances at DeNA. “This isn’t your typical runner game; this game puts the player in the middle of an action-packed Hollywood blockbuster where it’s destroy or be destroyed!†â€DeNA is creating a fresh and innovative gameplay experience with TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION that translates big screen action moments onto mobile devices,†said Mark Blecher, SVP Digital Gaming & Corporate Development at Hasbro, Inc.

The upcoming game will be a 3D combat runner, where your mission will consist in taking down new enemies featured in the movie. They will run, dash and change forms through fast-paced missions and your mission will be to take them all down. At the moment, we don’t have too many details regarding the game, but by the looks of the screenshots, it won’t be a disappointment.

‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ represents the second title in an exclusive three-year agreement between Hasbro and DeNA to develop mobile games based on the Transformers franchise. The movie is said to hit theaters on June 27th, so that’s about when we should expect the game to be released, as well.

Source: iPhoneForums

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A runner game? Oh nice. Just when I was bored of it.

I always liked the Transformers when I was wee lad. Well not a wee lad actually. I don't know about this but I think it won't be a total bore.

Most reactions

Latest posts