What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjusting 2 separate audio levels

IndieP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am using the Xkey Midi keyboard along with Garage Band and the Yamaha Mobile Music sequencer. To pre
pare music for live performances, I need to access You Tube videos and play along with the music to familiarize myself with the song. This I do in Split View, but unfortunately I am having difficulty in adjusting the 2 separate audio tracks.
I'm not even sure if this is possible with the iPad Air 2, but I need to increase the volume of the Midi keyboard or lower the volume of the You Tube video.
Ideas anyone?

Brian 244

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If the problem was reversed, the answer would be to lower the volume in the Midi mixer. Since you tube being too loud is the culprit , there really isn't much you can do since youtube's volume us controlled by the iPads Master Volume which in turn also controls the sequencers master volume.

Most reactions