What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjustable Leather Stand Case for the iPad 2

oscarrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this case (or something similar)? It showed up on my radar recently and it looks very practical and appears to have good protection (compared to my current Smart Cover + TPU/hard case combination). This is something I'd be interested in using in long trips or commute for safety so I'd love to hear if anyone here has any experiences.

BLACK LEATHER CASE COVER FOLIO WITH STAND APPLE IPAD 2 | eBay

ipad2_leather_folio_01.JPG=800

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe this is the case that my husband just returned. It looks like the Toblino case which I have and works perfectly but the one pictures looks like the copycat version. My husband returned it because it doesn't really hold the iPad which keeps slipping out and the case is somewhat flimsy. I highly recommend the Toblino which I love and which my husband just ordered as well. make sure you get the right one for the iPad you have, 1 or 2.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Conceptually, I like the clip-on border edge capture vs. sleeve edge capture that’s so common. Unfortunately, the design isn’t as secure and I can see how the pad could very easily pop out with minimal flexing. I should also confess that I ordered a similar design so once it arrives I’ll post my thoughts.

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My Toblino case is perfect. No slipping and really works well as a stand and for protection.

Most reactions