What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Movies On The Go

Daved2006

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I know there is a ton of threads on movies and some active ones very similar to this but I would like some specific advice to my situation as some of the solutions offered in other threads seemed a bit over technical for what I need.

So I went away for christmas with my ipad 16gb and it was fantastic for a long 12hr journey. The problem being that I wanted to add more movies for the return journey and also for watching while I was there, but this seemed impossible.

What about the camera connection kit. It says you can add MPEG-4 movies. Would that allow me to add more movies.

Has somebody got a solution or advice. Sometimes when I go away I may or may not have access to an internet connection. Before I went away I deleted over 90% of apps but there was still at least 5gb of other data on there so there was very few films that I could actually add so Im desperate to have more flexibility.

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts