What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding apps on desktop

jbaroff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have an Ipad 2.

I had installed Skype, but I dont know how to put it in my desktop, so every time a need to use it, I must go to recent applications.

How Can I add the skype icon to my desktop?

Thanks

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I downloaded the Skype app yesterday and the icon automatically appeared where all the other apps go. Do you mean you want it down at the bottom of the main screen beside the mail, photo, safari etc icons? If so, hold the skype icon until it jiggles then drag it down to the bottom of the home screen with the other main icons. Click the home button again to stop the jiggling.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, my same question? Are you sure that Skype was installed on your iPad or just on your computer? Check the Apps section in iTunes on your computer and determine if you need to sync? Just asking - I have Skype on my iPad2 and an icon should have been placed on your home screen. Please post back if you resolve the issue - good luck!

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have an Ipad 2.

I had installed Skype, but I dont know how to put it in my desktop, so every time a need to use it, I must go to recent applications.

How Can I add the skype icon to my desktop?

Thanks

you need to explain further, are you calling your homescreen for iPad 2 "desktop"?

Or are you talking about using a Mac, cause there is a recent applications tab.

Most reactions

Latest posts