What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Allies & Losing Allie Strenght

Precept25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone - just after some advice.

I am currently level 50 with 90 odd allies.

A couple of times when I have added an ally - my Defence/Attack scores have reduced considerably (by about 50 points).

Can anyone offer any explanations?

Thanks

Latamud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noticed this too. I think because the allies number increases the number of your own units you can use in battle. So if add x allies at once, this open the door for 4x more units to be added to your AA/AD scores but if those next few units are tapping into units say that only have 1 attack and zero defense it adjusts your overall attack/defense ratio you can bring into battle. So buying 1000 of the cheapest unit will actually hinder advancement.

Ranger89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How would adding allies, and thus more units to your battle roster, decrease your A/D score? Here's a hypothetical example.

1. EXISTING: You have 10 allies so you can bring 40 of your own units into battle (4 units per allies). Let's say you have an A/D score of 1,000/2,000 and 44 units. Four of the lowest rated are Light Gunners, with an A/D score of 1/0 so right now they aren't part of your battle roster, because you can only use 40 of your 44 troops.

2. HYPTHETICAL: You add one allies, so you would get to bring four more of your own units into a battle, those four Light Gunners now join the battle. So your A/D score would go from 1.000/2,000 to 1,004/2,000.

Why would the A/D number go down if you add more allies and thus more units?

charliechalk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've found that there can sometimes be a delay of fifteen minutes or so for A/D scores to recalibrate. Today I decided to try a few peoples' recommendations of never exceeding 50 of each type of unit so I went and bought an extra 70 troops or so, of three different types. My Defence score immediately dropped by 30 points. However, fifteen minutes later both my Attack and my Defence scores had increased by 40 or so. The amount they had increased by was not correlated to the total A/D scores for all of the units I had bought.

This is a confusing game... ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts