What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ace Player Lite - how to add videos to a folder

williams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several videos I would like to add to Ace Player Lite, but don't know how to add them to folders. I can create a folder in the program, but don't know how to add videos to the folder - either in Ace Player Lite or in iTunes. Can anybody help?

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you store your videos in a folder on your computer it is a simple task using iTunes. Assuming your videos are properly formatted to MP4 so that the iPad can play them. When you are in iTunes with your iPad connected, go to the file tab in the upper left corner and open the menu. From there you choose add a file or add a folder to your library. Drop down to you device and click on it. Make sure you have the "Sync Movies" box checked (found under the Movies tab middle of screen). Then sync your iPad and the videos will be added. Hope that helps. I'm not familiar with Ace Player Lite.:rolleyes:

mheath182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Click "edit" button,select files, click "cut" button,click "return" button,enter the new folder,click "edit" button,click "paste" button.

Most reactions

Latest posts