What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC app won't load programs

GingerGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I click on "Watch the Latest Episode", I get this popup: "Unable to retreive required files for playback. Please try again in a few minutes. Error code 300-2". I have a 3G model. New Ipad user, please help!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

OK - someone else has had this exact same problem today - I will try to find their post!! If no one else gets back to you (iPad Forum members are the repositories of all iPad information!) then I'll have something soon - it's in the back of my mind, but I just can't recall....must get a life....

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Bob Coxner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I click on "Watch the Latest Episode", I get this popup: "Unable to retreive required files for playback. Please try again in a few minutes. Error code 300-2". I have a 3G model. New Ipad user, please help!

Were you on 3G or WiFi? Many of the streaming apps will only allow WiFi. Even the ones that allow 3G often choke on streaming.

OP
G

GingerGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the ABC app, and I'm running 3G. I'm surprised to hear it won't stream with 3G! How else will I get streaming programs, movie downloads, etc.?

suedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abc app

I just downloaded the abc app and it said it was installed, but I can't find it on my iPad. Where will the app appear? How do I access the tv show I want to watch once I find the app?

bruce.groover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ABC player app not working

I click on the video, it acts like it's going to play and loads a half screen of video but then flickers and goes back to the video selection screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. I even contacted support 6 times with no response. Any else have this problem and find a solution?

EllWieger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see that this is an older post, but I am having the same issue. Even when I am at home and turn off my 3G and connect to my wireless, I am getting the same error message. But I am able to connect to ABC.com on my laptop and stream shows.

Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts