What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A site seen ok with Safari but not on Atomic. why ?

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Besides giving some different app...

Check Atomic's Settings and go to "Identify Browser As" and try different settings. It worked fine for me with the "Mobile Safari - iPad" setting.

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atomic is garbage now. It used to destroy Safari, but I finally got fed up with it last night and ditched it. iCabMobile is the new hotness. It is amazing and works with all the websites that Atomic wouldn't, such as this forum. Check it out, its absolutely worth it.

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to ditch atomic as well. I was in a pretty important meeting and wanted bring up my email, atomic would not let me respond to emails but safari would. After that day I had to ditch atomic. I use safari and icab as well.

OP
peled

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Besides giving some different app...

Check Atomic's Settings and go to "Identify Browser As" and try different settings. It worked fine for me with the "Mobile Safari - iPad" setting.

Tnx. That was the answer. Working fine now. I was on IE8 compatibility

Most reactions

Latest posts