What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question about the GoodReader app

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I add a new file to a folder within this app, the background of that new page is a horrible creamy-beige colour with brown font. Is there an option to change the colour of this new page that comes up and the font colour? I looked but couldn't find any option.

Thank you

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I think so. When viewing a file, touch the screen, tools will show up on the bottom of the screen. Select "settings" (the gear shaped icon). This will get you a whole mess of screen and font options - including colors.

OP
A

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are Brilliant ! ! ! ! Thanks so much.
I really disliked the default setting colours

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, I think so. When viewing a file, touch the screen, tools will show up on the bottom of the screen. Select "settings" (the gear shaped icon). This will get you a whole mess of screen and font options - including colors.

Nice. I never even looked. Not that I've used the text editor in GoodReader more than once or twice. It is a weird choice of defaults.

OP
A

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
~ smiling ~ glad I am not the only one who thinks the default is a very odd colour combo

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ayrshire said:
~ smiling ~ glad I am not the only one who thinks the default is a very odd colour combo

Nope I thought it too.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts