What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A problem with the ipf app

Andreaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So when I try to post from the iPad within the ipf app using safari, I can not type in the text box. I can only type in the title box but the text box is grayed out. I can post from safari itself so there appears to be a problem with the app and my iPad. So I am deleting the app for now.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, greetings and welcome to the forum!

The ipf app and Safari are two completely different things. As far as I know, no one has had a problem posting with the ipf app.

With the Safari that is supplied with the iPad, there are definitely some issues which is why a lot of people buy (for a whopping 99¢) the Atomic browser. This browser gives you the ability to make web sites think you are using a different browser! I have mine set for the Mobile Safari iPad version (which is apparently different than the Safari that comes with the iPad) and I can post to forums with no problems.

OP
A

Andreaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great. Thank you. I had read some posts about the Atomic app but I did not really know what it was. On my husbands Mac we use firefox to avoid safari issues but I do not want to load up the iPad with a bunch of extra programs.

Most reactions