What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Great Stepping Stone for Kid -- Flashcards App (FREE)

Ann72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it's FREE!

If you've ever wanted to teach your child a second language from a young age, then Flashcards for iPad is also the perfect learning tool! The application has support for English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Children can learn and practice any 2 languages at the same time.

Learning a new language is proven to be much easier if children have exposure to the language from a young age. If you've ever wanted your child to learn a 2nd language, then this application is perfect for your toddler.

If you have a few seconds, take a look at this live demo and you’ll be able to see why we’ve had over half million downloads - Kids love this app!

[video=vimeo;41682669]http://vimeo.com/41682669[/video]

We would love to know what you think of the app, and if you think it’s worthy, a review would be great. I’m sure your readers (especially parents and teachers would be interested).

Both directors are available for comment (if you’d like to do a more in depth style article on INKids or this application). If you need some promo codes let me know.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to e-mail address and developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ_BPK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed the free version and I don't have any sound?
Is the latest version good with Ipad 2, iOS V 5.1.1??

I am very interested in this as my SiL is Italian, raised in Oz.
Our #2 daughter, SiL, and new G-son all live in London.
So the multi-English seemed a real plus and the Italian a plus+++

UPDATE:
Problem solved,,
I searched the site and found a post with hints about lost sound on apps.
Operator Error: Someone had inadvertently flipped the mute button.. :(

Tx

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts