What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A desktop Rambo would be proud of..

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holyscreens_01.png

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It look like alot of Airsoft weapons or model weapons that he has .it looks like a browning 50.cal anti aircraft weapon ..

If there real then he has heck of a NFA weapon collection and he has enough money in the collection there to buy a new house with 40 acres without even thinking about ..

The last time i priced a M203 set up on the wall was $25,000.oo dollars set up and the browning 50.cal was around $55,000 dollars and up with the sale comeing from a few places that will sale them new to the public with the propler paperwork from the ATF with the $200.oo dollars transfer fee and fringerprint cards and then the cost of the dealer and then the price of the weapon on top of that ..

I been wanting a Beretta 93.r machine pistol with shoulder stock to match it to a supperssor i have in Az at the cabin for a great little BBQ gun to have fun with ..The price of a few 93.r in the states i found has been at price of $15,ooo.oo dollars and above ..

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who needs all those computers and guns anyway? All I need is a box of shells and a case of beer to protect my property!

hottub.jpg

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at the Yahoo page, it's Yahoo Japan. These are Airsoft guns, real weapons are illegal for private ownership in Japan. Airsoft is pretty big here, and I know a couple people with collections like this.

Most reactions

Latest posts