What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A 12v charger that works!

Wetstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I typically like to buy simple stuff from Amazon ..because you get to read some reviews. Boy were the reviews bad for these plug-in chargers!

I got one off Ebay (item #270638016141 by seller 'crazyonmp3') .. it said the right things about spec, but you never can tell... Still, for $5 - with free shipping .. eh, WTH.

It works. I've taken the iPad to the beach before to watch radar, blow time waiting for wind, etc .. only to see I had 23% left!

I will never have that problem again..

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a Griffin 'PowerJolt' mobile charger... Cost me $16 dollars. It works well. It charges just as fast as the supplied wall charger.. Too bad I read your message just now. I would have saved eleven bucks :)

Last edited:

Webalistic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.webalistic.com
I bought a Kensington Powerbolt. It has 2 usb ports. A 2 amp and a 1 amp port. works just fine charging all my mobile stuff.
It cost a bit, but i hope it will last longer than the 4 cheap adapters i had before. The best one of those lasted 2 months.

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Griffin 'PowerJolt' mobile charger... Cost me $16 dollars. It works well. It charges just as fast as the supplied wall charger.. Too bad I read your message just now. I would have saved eleven bucks :)

That's the one I got and I like it because it's so tiny. Fits well in the iPad carry bag.

Most reactions