What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$50 itunes card for $35

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I went in this morning and their system had the $50 cards on sale for $35 however the system wouldnt let them complete the card activation because the price didnt match.

So the manager ended up giving me $50 walmart cards for $35. I plan to go back agian later and buy the itunes cards on sale. that will then make a $50 itunes card only cost $20

DaWeav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just dropped by my local Walmart. They didn't have any ad anywhere, no signs or anything about this $50 for $35 deal. So, when I ask the teller who said $50ea, but I had her ring them up anyway, and cha-ching, $35ea. Got home, scratched one of the cards off, input the code to redeem it in iTunes and now have a $50 credit. So, since i paid $70 for $100 of purchase power means I will get 30% off in the iTunes store.

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I just dropped by my local Walmart. They didn't have any ad anywhere, no signs or anything about this $50 for $35 deal. So, when I ask the teller who said $50ea, but I had her ring them up anyway, and cha-ching, $35ea. Got home, scratched one of the cards off, input the code to redeem it in iTunes and now have a $50 credit. So, since i paid $70 for $100 of purchase power means I will get 30% off in the iTunes store.

Yeah there were no signs or ads because it was a "Secret Sale" they also had some 26" flat screens on sale along with a few other items. The sale was until last sunday.

walmart will probably be having more secret sales every week through thanks giving. Sign up for their email list.

photocat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i went into one about 4 days ago and had them scan one but no deal. She looked at me as if i had lost my mind.:)

photocat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$10 is $10; however, not getting up at 5 AM:D However, i may stop by later in the morning as i have an appointment that day. Thanks

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is still a good deal, but I agree, not going to get up that early to get killed to save $10, The sale will probably last all day if they do not sell out. Walmart always has their black friday deals all day, they just want to make people think they need to be first in line lol

Most reactions

Latest posts