What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 gigs for the iCloud

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I signed up for the iCloud for 5 gigs so that is the reason I need to know how much I can tell what is my Photo apps for Folder.
Thanks for any help.
Tom

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to 'Settings', 'iCloud' you can see how much the various Photos and App data are taking of the 5GB you have.

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
T

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Tim,
I'm very confused right now. I'm on a bus tour and working on then iPad. I will be home tomorrow so I have to sit and just study this; right now the iCloud is. We have been in the hotels with wi-FI and the iCloud is on right now but when I get home I would like to sudz with the computer. also I'm down to 9 gigs of a 13 hd.
I just don't want to lose my pictures right now.
Thanks for all your help.
Tom

Most reactions

Latest posts