What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

40" ipad screen

xremyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey for all you creative ipad users. I am in the audio video industry and have been asked by a customer to provide an ipad that is a 40" monitor built into a coffee table. The monitor must display ipad video and have a touch screen overlay that can be used to control ipad. Has anybody heard of this type of product manufactured?

Thanks,
Jeremy

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
Hey for all you creative ipad users. I am in the audio video industry and have been asked by a customer to provide an ipad that is a 40" monitor built into a coffee table. The monitor must display ipad video and have a touch screen overlay that can be used to control ipad. Has anybody heard of this type of product manufactured?

Thanks,
Jeremy
That's Crazy! I have never heard something like that!

heeseenlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, this topic is interesting. Has anyone ever really come out with this thingy? If yes, we would have a bigger screen to replace IPAD and we could do much more things...

Anyone has any idea where/how this could be achieved?

Cheers,
Seen

Most reactions

Latest posts