What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4-5 weeks

Nugga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a small update.
The shipping time is now 4-5 weeks.
Don't expect to get your hands on an Ipad 2 before the middle/end of April if you didn't already preorder

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nugga said:
Just a small update.
Don't expect to get your hands on an Ipad 2 before the middle/end of April if you didn't already preorder

Great, this will only upset crazed apple fans. Ipad 2 is like an overclocked ipad and thats it. I still don't see the big deal.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nugga said:
Just a small update.

Great, this will only upset crazed apple fans. Ipad 2 is like an overclocked ipad and thats it. I still don't see the big deal.

You must have the Ipad 1. :D

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[Great, this will only upset crazed apple fans. Ipad 2 is like an overclocked ipad and thats it. I still don't see the big deal.

Uhm, the crazed Apple fans already queued for eleven hours on Friday to get their hands on the merchandise. People ordering now are more like, well, "slow" adopters.

Most reactions

Latest posts