What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3.4 rollback to 4.3.3

Clk5068

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i'm new to ipad 2 jailbreaking an extremely confused about these SHSH blobs. I have a wi fi ipad 2 (no 3g) and have never jailbroken it and made the mistake of upgrading to 4.3.4 yesterday.

Is there anyway i can get back to 4.3.3? I havent saved any blobs.

thanks in advance.

chris

OP
C

Clk5068

iPF Noob
Reaction score
damn thats a really bummer i had previously been looking into how i could jailbreak it and just never had time. I updated to 4.3.4 yesterday cause my wi-fi wasn't working correctly.

****tt

ipadshoeyuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long have you had your iPad you could always take it back and say you got a problem with it they might swap for a new one

tomster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your WiFi wasn't working you could of just turned off your iPad

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i'm new to ipad 2 jailbreaking an extremely confused about these SHSH blobs. I have a wi fi ipad 2 (no 3g) and have never jailbroken it and made the mistake of upgrading to 4.3.4 yesterday.

Is there anyway i can get back to 4.3.3? I havent saved any blobs.

thanks in advance.

chris

i didn't check, and don't know cause i was never in this situation, but maybe you can see if your shsh can still be saved, maybe it can be if they're still signing it(4.3.3).

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
if apple are still signing 4.3.3 then if you save your blobs in Tiny Umbrella they will appear their for you......and I feel you may be very lucky on this if you do it v v v quickly!!

If they appear in the list of Blobs you create then come back and tell us....you will be guided the rest of the way from there.

OP
C

Clk5068

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do i use tiny umbrella? i downloaded it but when i try to open it, it fails?

im on a windows 64 bit comp

OP
C

Clk5068

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its connected. do i have to be in recovery to save the shsh? it says it cant find any shsh blobs for me and that im too late?

OP
C

Clk5068

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It saved!!!

it says 5 SHSH files cached!!

5.0b3
5.0b2
5.0b1

!!!!

Am i alright to jailbreak??! what do i do??

Last edited:

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Last edited:

Most reactions