What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.2.1 wifi flaking on me

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow friends. I am having a bit of an issue. It's pretty major and annoying. Since I have upgraded I have had many issues with wifi. If the signal strength simbol goes down, I have great wifi, but if it goes full bars, the internet is vvvveeerrryyyyyy slow if at all nothing loads. It changes about every 4 to 5 minutes. Any one have any ideas?

I know it's weird full bars suck! And when it's down low at 1 bar the internet is fast. It's very weird.

Mwest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hardly ever post but enjoy browsing the forums. Anyway to the point you probably won't like this solution but it worked for me. Do a full restore.

I never had any wif issues and then after the update I had a ton of issues I did a second restore and my wifi on the iPad has never been better.

Good Luck sir.

OP
Timmah

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hardly ever post but enjoy browsing the forums. Anyway to the point you probably won't like this solution but it worked for me. Do a full restore.

I never had any wif issues and then after the update I had a ton of issues I did a second restore and my wifi on the iPad has never been better.

Good Luck sir.
Trying to stay away from that, but I guess I will have to take that route. Thanksnfor your help!

Most reactions