What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2048 x 2048 Retina the new iPad wallpapers download

sanvy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new iPad brings retina resolution, it means that we need 2048 x 2048 image for it's background.

I collect some real hight resolution wallpapers for my new iPad (I do not have one yet). Here is a site to download 2048 x 2048 wallpapers.

It not allowed to post a link here, so pls search iLikeWallpaper on google to find the site.

***MODERATOR NOTICE: EXTERNAL LINKS REMOVED-INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT***

Last edited:

backudog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new iPad brings retina resolution, it means that we need 2048 x 2048 image for it's background.

I collect some real hight resolution wallpapers for my new iPad (I do not have one yet). Here is a site to download 2048 x 2048 wallpapers.

*** MODERATOR NOTICE: LINKS REMOVED**********************************

Thanks for the link, some nice scenic and abstract wallpapers there....and of course the ladies...giggity giggity alright!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

sanvy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought new iPad a few days ago.

Pls tell me the games which is retina resolution

backudog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought new iPad a few days ago.

Pls tell me the games which is retina resolution

On itunes go to the app store and there should be a box that says "Great apps for new ipad" they'll be in there. :) hope that helps?

OP
S

sanvy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it after I bought my new iPad.

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how come i cant get no retina-wallpapers from ilikewallpapers, although it says at the page that it is 2048x2048. safari and iPhoto says 1024x1024 and the image is choppy. the other link in this thread properly gives me 2048-resolution for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts