What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 iPads, one Apple ID, iOS5 - Messaging

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the situation in the title is it possible to set up messaging between the two iPads and still retain only one Apple ID so that apps can still be shared by syncing to the same iTunes?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the situation in the title is it possible to set up messaging between the two iPads and still retain only one Apple ID so that apps can still be shared by syncing to the same iTunes?

I am coming on board with you K1W1, since I am interested in this also. I have been toying with purchasing another ipad2 for my mom...and was wondering the same. :)

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently I gave my wife my 1st gen iPad & I purchased an iPad 2 for myself. I find I am able to maintain our two iPads, each with their own Apple IDs, from a single iTunes account, always logged into single Windows profile in order to share purchased apps.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, w1ngman- after some more searching-I see that we can use a different email for the I'd when using Facebook when using one iTunes account.

Most reactions