What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16GB, 32GB, or 64GB

How many Gigabyte do you plan to buy?

• 16GB

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 34GB

Votes: 61 38.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 65 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which do you plan on buying?
I am still undecided. maybe the 32GB.

Update: Sorry i meant 32GB, could not figure how to change or delete.
Maybe a mod can correct this.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb is the safest bet. Id rather have too much vs. Running out. For just in case you start getting download crazy!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
With the possibility of working with photos and videos, I'll get the biggest I can afford. That will probably be 32 GB, but I might get lucky and have a larger than expected tax return.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im thinking 32gb wifi/3g...but i dont have to activate the 3g if i dont want to do i? i just want the gps while tethering in the car!!

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use 'dropbox' so storage is not an issue for me. 16gb is a great capacity.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I go whole hog and get the best model I can afford. In this case, I'll get the 64GB + 3G again. As with others, I'd much rather have too much space left over than to little to work with and wishing I'd bought a bigger capacity unit. Who knows what I'll end up putting on the thing?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you travel a lot is the question.
If so go for the larger.
If no, smaller size with streaming from your desktop is the way to go.
In between, 32 should ensure a dozen films and enough music and games for a fortnights break.
Pick your choose.

Nugga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32g is fine for me-
i have a 64gb mba and i did only use about half of the space, so 32 should be okay for me.
Even if i wanna store media, there should still be space for tons of fun

OP
T

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im thinking 32gb wifi/3g...but i dont have to activate the 3g if i dont want to do i? i just want the gps while tethering in the car!!

I was wondering if you got the 3G if it was a requirement to
activate too.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my wife and I just had our first kid (12/30/10) so since were both getting one were getting the GB WiFi models.

manitou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wondering if I should buy the 16 or 32. I do have MobileMe so can utilize storage there. Any thoughts? Should I spend the extra 100 bucks to have double the hard drive space on the iPad?

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now im going back and forth from the 16 gig 3g to the 32 gig 3g. my iphone is 16 gig. i have not even used half of the memory on it. i may go ahead and get the 16 gig.

Truck Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I go whole hog and get the best model I can afford. In this case, I'll get the 64GB + 3G again. As with others, I'd much rather have too much space left over than to little to work with and wishing I'd bought a bigger capacity unit. Who knows what I'll end up putting on the thing?
Absolutely. Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts