What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Ipad 2 Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aihna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The some of the website features some random facts, news, reviews, and commentaries about the generation of Ipad. And being the latest, Ipad 2 now creates larger waves than the original one. Makes sense, though. But what’s more surprising is the growing list of criticisms about where Ipad 2 has skyrocketed from our expectations, and where the ‘revolutionary’ Apple product has fallen flat on the floor.

Here’s the top 10 list of Ipad 2 problems users complain about, ranging from glitches to major defects:

1. Cancelled Orders
2. Backlight Bleeding
3. Yellowing of the Screen
4. Wi-Fi Issues
5. FaceTime Freezing
6. Microphone Distortion
7. Speaker Quirks
8. Mysterious Heat
9. Poor Quality Camera
10.No improvement on screen resolution

Among the list which one did you encounter or you're still dealing with. And how did you fix that problems?

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Orders were filled in timely manner.
2. Don't have it.
3. Screen seems to be normal color.
4. Wi-fi works great.
5. I've seen some ugly faces on there, but no frozen ones.:p
6. Sounds ok for a tablet mic.
7. Added Soundjaw and quirks went away.;)
8. Haven't burned myself yet.:D
9. See #6.
10. Resolution is still the same as when I bought it.

I guess I'm just lucky.:)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only things I've encountered don't bother me:

Minor backlight bleeding is visible only cranked to full brightness and in a totally dark room. I don't use my iPads in such conditions and wouldn't have ever discovered bleeding if I hadn't gone looking, after reading complaints.

My iPad 2 is yellowish and dimmer than my iPad 1. The funny thing is, I prefer the dimmer yellowishness.

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be honest, I was one of the people that said the iPad 1 sorely needed cameras. Now that I've had the iPad 2 since launch, I probably have taken 3 photos with it. It's just not a photo taking device, and I don't need a badass camera on there. I'd rather it be as slim as it is than have a better camera and be thicker.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some of the items on this list are completely new to me - speaker quirks? Mysterious heat? Microphone distortion?

I'd be interested to see the website or review where these were cited.

Tim

lkl1956

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I faced with the similar situation. Friend you will have to restore your ipad and unless u have saved your Ssh blobs you wont be able to restore to Ios 4.3.3 you

iphoneit is full of bugs and no one should install it.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
help me, I have OS 4.3.3 JB ipad2 hank after downloading No urls please, esp links to downloads that contain numerous bugs. Turn your iPad 3G to a fully functional phone, It's True[/url] all kept separate tampilah much smaller and often restarts itself when I entered the safari or other reply directly crashes restart itself and can not be used. I continue to have an idea I try to restore OS 4.3 but the error and can not be used at all. even if forced to spring and will restart itself. I beg you on this forum if there are who know how to resolve the issue please email me ([email protected]) thx

You would do better to make a separate post in the Hacking section. Hijacking a thread means this post probably won't get noticed, so you won't get much response to your problem. Delete your post and start a new thread in the Hacking section on this issue.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:

boyzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The some of the website features some random facts, news, reviews, and commentaries about the generation of Ipad. And being the latest, Ipad 2 now creates larger waves than the original one. Makes sense, though. But what’s more surprising is the growing list of criticisms about where Ipad 2 has skyrocketed from our expectations, and where the ‘revolutionary’ Apple product has fallen flat on the floor.

Here’s the top 10 list of Ipad 2 problems users complain about, ranging from glitches to major defects:

1. Cancelled Orders
2. Backlight Bleeding
4. Wi-Fi Issues
5. FaceTime Freezing
6. Microphone Distortion
7. Speaker Quirks
8. Mysterious Heat
9. Poor Quality Camera

Among the list which one did you encounter or you're still dealing with. And how did you fix that problems?
None............and I aint going looking for em.......:)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

1. Cancelled Orders
2. Backlight Bleeding
4. Wi-Fi Issues
5. FaceTime Freezing
6. Microphone Distortion
7. Speaker Quirks
8. Mysterious Heat
9. Poor Quality Camera

None............and I aint going looking for em.......:)
me neither,love my ipad2.

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1. Cancelled Orders - none
2. Backlight Bleeding - none
3. Yellowing of the Screen - my husband has it, not me
4. Wi-Fi Issues - none
5. FaceTime Freezing - none
6. Microphone Distortion - none
7. Speaker Quirks - none
8. Mysterious Heat - no
9. Poor Quality Camera - yeah, but I took this on vacation and took TONS of photos and video and was able to upload them immediately and share and everyone thought it was so awesome, so did I.
10. screen resolution - Huh?

DarkHorizon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Cancelled Orders - No
2. Backlight Bleeding - No
3. Yellowing of the Screen -Too new to tell but so far no
4. Wi-Fi Issues - No
5. FaceTime Freezing - No
6. Microphone Distortion - No
7. Speaker Quirks - No
8. Mysterious Heat - No
9. Poor Quality Camera - Yes in poor light
10.No improvement on screen resolution - ?????

gingerbreadlatte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still have wifi issues & am close to throwing this thing out the window. I have to log off/on about every 4 or 5 Internet pages. It's the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered. I've done all the tricks, like changing brightness, etc.

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gingerbreadlatte said:
I am still have wifi issues & am close to throwing this thing out the window. I have to log off/on about every 4 or 5 Internet pages. It's the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered. I've done all the tricks, like changing brightness, etc.

Have you tried exchanging it for new unit? Does the device work okay on other wifi networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts