What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 year ago!!!!

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
It seems like only yesterday that i was that inquisitive member asking what i thought were such silly questions in the wake of a jailbreak, being a total noob to the iOS system and jailbreaking, i wanted to grasp as much information as i could before starting what has become an epic adventure, ive now become a Moderator on this fine forum that has given me more information and help than i thought i would ever need.
My reason for this post, is to give all those new members on here that are feeling scared or even frightened of looking stupid when they ask there first question, dont!! Information is freely given, but only to those who ask, no matter how silly or how pointless you think they are, feel free to post as many questions as you feel necessary.....just make sure they are in the correct thread ;-)

Happy 1st birthday to me :D

Chris

Last edited:

Forhad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I am newbie here and I am very careful about this matter. By the way best wishes for completing 1 year.
Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Chris...so glad to be with you on your 1 year anniversary here!! That's wonderful and as Kevin said--you give us a lot of joy and laughter when you are here with us!!

Enjoy your special day!! :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our turn soon. I didn't realize but a few of us are heading for our anniversary.

Don't think any of us have made such a striking impression as you, however.

Last edited by a moderator:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Chris.....it's been a wonderful ride.....and what great memories we all share!! :D

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Most reactions

Latest posts