What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!


  1. J

    Video Recording brightness Burst?

    Hello, it's been a year and I've recorded over 90 of my kids hockey games with the iPad Pro 9.7 32GB. For the most part I've had about 95% success with excellent recording functionality. The other 5% is weird, I'll explain. In some cases over the course of recording back and forth across the...