What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headphones

amyberta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i was wondering what kind of headphones can I use for my iPad when I’m flying to watch a movie?
Thanks
Amy

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
i was wondering what kind of headphones can I use for my iPad when I’m flying to watch a movie?

Hi Amy - as you likely know the iPad Air 2 has a standard 3.5 mm port for a headphone jack - any type of 'in the ear' (e.g. ear buds) or 'over the ear' headphones will work w/ that port; of course, you might want to consider a set of 'noise cancellation' headphones being on a noisy plane (cost more) - if you go that route and might have a friend coming along who wants to also watch the movie(s), then consider buying an inexpensive stereo audio splitter like the one shown below.

Of course, your other option if a cabled connection is not desired is to use some BT (Bluetooth) headphones - I have several small ear bud types and also several over the ear headsets (the BT wireless technology is my choice) - good luck in your selection(s). Dave :)

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 10.46.46 AM.png

Last edited:
OP
A

amyberta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Amy - as you likely know the iPad Air 2 has a standard 3.5 mm port for a headphone jack - any type of 'in the ear' (e.g. ear buds) or 'over the ear' headphones will work w/ that port; of course, you might want to consider a set of 'noise cancellation' headphones being on a noisy plane (cost more) - if you go that route and might have a friend coming along who wants to also watch the movie(s), then consider buying an inexpensive stereo audio splitter like the one shown below.

Of course, your other option if a cabled connection is not desired is to use some BT (Bluetooth) headphones - I have several small ear bud types and also several over the ear headsets (the BT wireless technology is my choice) - good luck in your selection(s). Dave :)

View attachment 81080
Thanks Dave, I have one set that works. I think I’ll buy another set also

Most reactions

Latest posts