What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zynga poker problem.

Trevayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i've been having à problem with m'y zynga poker. While playing, thé image Will freeze and when it restarts thé hand i was playing is over, i list thé money i was betting and its now à new deal.... I actually list 1.5 millon$ (play money of course) but its à gréât frustration when it happens. Some people say its m'y internet connection but i havé à great connection and i always havé m'y 3 bars when playing.... When i write to zynga to complain they sayy they dont understand why this happens.... Your he'll would be greatly appreciated.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, not sure if you have done these immediate fixes...but gives this a try. Typically these steps will help when an app begins to act up.

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps! Let us know if that helped.

Also, moving this to the Game Section.

Willynl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think everyone with IPad has the same problem!! Me too, I get disconnected all the time. Think it's the wifi problem from IPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts