What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zoom in ipf page

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, its possible that we can zoom in this forum page because some time it's difficult to read small words so like surfing in safari I can zoom in tks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, its possible that we can zoom in this forum page because some time it's difficult to read small words so like surfing in safari I can zoom in tks.

Well, you could go into Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Larger Text; adjustments can be made there if the app supports 'Dynamic Type' - if not, then no luck - NOW, I've not tried this feature so this is not a guarantee; also, you would have to go back & forth in Settings when wanting to return to normal type size.

Of course, you could always use a web browser, such as Safari, and read the forum's post from the regular website URL, in which pinch-spread finger maneuvers would work? Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you use the app itself for reading and posting, then tap here at the bottom and select Settings:

image-3965975936.jpg

Next step:

image-3408467739.jpg

Now tap:

image-1738361950.jpg

And select the size:

image-1183124147.jpg

That done, force close the app and open it again. Or close the thread and refresh the app here:
image.jpg
You'll notice that the size of the font changed.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Johanna​ - nice find! And works - just gave it a try - :) I do most of my reading & posting in the forum on my Macbook Pro, so I've not really explore the features/settings of the iPad app, so good to know options exist. Dave

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use the app most of the time. I guess I know it quite well. :)

Changing Text Size in Settings - General doesn't change font size in the app as well as in Safari. Just tried both with my iPad.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow, ur real out class who it's possible to look things from all escape and know lot .tks by the way. Johanna

Most reactions

Latest posts