ZooGue Case Review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Matth3w, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Tim your awesome, if only all companies dealt with customers the way you do!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2. RMSko

RMSko
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Two questions:

1. The review mentioned that the weight of the case is about 12 ounces. Does anyone know the weight of Apple's iPad case? I have the Apple case and am thinking of replacing it and the reason I ask is I commute daily with case and weight is critical.

2. How is the case for typing? That's what I use it most for and it seems that it's lowest position may not be low enough.

3. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    i just ordered today!

4. ussdfiant

ussdfiant
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Received mine today and am impressed overall. However I also am seeing some of the white "insides" on mine, right by the volume rocker. Certainly not a deal breaker but noticeable.

5. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    OMB, this guy Tim is no joke, precise and speedy shipping, ordered Sunday arriving wednesday!!

6. Leafgreen

Leafgreen
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Maybe I missed it, but did you say anything about a difference in signal strength when inside the case?

7. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
  8. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Some ideas for next gen zoogue is use hard plastic iside the leather for panels, I find my is bending a lot from use or in a certain position..

Also, I mention in my brief review, that the measurements are off, the side where home button is perfect, but the other Side where hole is for cam, that side obstructs the iPad touch screen..

Nevertheless, the case is awesome and the original design makes up for it's flaws and is why I gave it 7.8 out 10..

I seen some imitations on eBay for like 10, but I don't think they compare..

9. CaptKirk

CaptKirk
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    i finaly agree with you on something :p A big yes on a better plastic to help maintain the shape.. Aside from these issues i still love my ZooGue case.. i wished it were a bit thinner but i think the functions of the case make up for it. I use this case most of the time unless im packing very very light. :eek:

10. Gadget01

Gadget01
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Just ordered mine- hoping it ships via Priority since I have an APO address. Using it nekked until then, transporting it in a CaseLogic neoprene portable DVD bag. I doubt it will fit in this bag anymore once in the Zoogue, but that probably won't matter from what I've seen/heard.

edit: a day later, received an email that my new case was shipped via priority... win!

#70 Gadget01, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2010