What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zite not working as it used to

VeGt0m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I opened up Zite today and soon realized that it's not working as it used to in terms of viewing the actual website of the article. When I click "web" instead of taking me to the actual website where I could copy the URL or open in safari it takes me to Zite's website. This is the case for every article I have viewed. This is annoying as I really used to make use of this option to save the bookmarks in safari and also copy and paste the URL's of the sites. Anyone else notice this problem?

Thanks for any help!

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Clicking "Web" takes you to the site using Zite's internal browser. You can open the site in Safari by clicking on the opaque link in the bottom left corner of the displayed article's page. Good Luck! :)

OP
V

VeGt0m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! That opaque link does what I used to be able to get through clicking web. Either way, I'm a happy camper now that I know I haven't lost that function :).

Most reactions

Latest posts