What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zino?

Steve_bham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi does anyone use zino? Any good?

I'm looking for a good app to buy magazines and read them on.

Steve

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's ok. Not great, just ok.

I don't use it anymore because the magazines take up a lot of space, and I've let all my subscriptions run out anyway.

Wizee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Zino and haven't had any problems. I only have 1 mag. I would rate it good........not great.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, I've used Zinio on a PC desktop for a while - mainly to continue to obtain PC Magazine, which went all digital - have a wide screen and 2 pages pop up and are easily read.

Now have the app on the iPad2 - just receiving 3 magazines at the moment, not sure 'how many' more I'll purchase? I'll just delete the older ones after a year or less - works fine for me. :)

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Steve_bham said:
Is there any other magazine apps?

I don't think there are that I know of. However, individual magazines have their own apps for example Wired Magazine has their own app.

Zinio isn't too bad, but it is pretty slow when loading the store and can crash every once in awhile. But magazine wise it is pretty good.

Most reactions