What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zinio?

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody get magazines from Zinio, and how does it work. Do you have to buy each month or is the price for a years subscription?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody get magazines from Zinio, and how does it work. Do you have to buy each month or is the price for a years subscription?

To me Zinio is simply the best thing about iPad.

The app is a free download. Do it on the iPad and the host computer so your mags get downloaded to both.

When you shop tap on a mag icon and it gets you to the options.
Buy the issue.
Buy a subscription.
Get previous issues.

That's it, just choose and tap and give your vitals to the company and it's done. If you chose subscription you'll receive an email saying that an issue is being sent to your device. On the iPad you have to wait for the mag to download before turning the app off, it takes three to four minutes.

The best thing is showing Zinio off to non iPad owners and watching their faces...:p

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, Zinio is great and an excellent use of the iPad. Look for the heavily discounted overseas versions of your favourite mags.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zinio is one of the reason I got my gf an iPad. She reads a few mags and it is just s waste of paper. Now she can get her mags every month and never throw away paper.

Most reactions