What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaggmate iPad 2 case delivery delay to UK?

ddavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to order a Zaggmate for iPad 2 but heard that there are delays to it being shipped to UK customers. Can anyone confirm? Or has anyone in the UK got theirs?

OP
D

ddavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These guys are saying three days...

Tim

Not any longer - now says 6 to 7 days. Not sure a third party reseller is too reliable on availability dates. Also, I think it's cheaper to buy direct from Zagg.

Thanks, anyway.

OP
D

ddavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see forum member ZAGG, who works for Zagg, is answering other forum members' questions on the ZaggMate. It would be good if he would tell us what is happening on orders promised for delivery two weeks ago that are still not being sent to UK purchasers

Jdm01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had confirmation of mine being shipped today - preordered and purchased on 9th April!

Glad it's on it's way!

J

OP
D

ddavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. A friend who ordered his in early April received his tracking number a few days ago and is waiting for the British Post Office to deliver it. Think I'll wait to look at his before I commit to buy

Most reactions

Latest posts