What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaggmate Brings Laptop Goodness to the iPad

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
I was at CES Unveiled today and one of the items that impressed me the most was the Zaggmate from Zagg. It is essentially a Bluetooth keyboard, stand, and case combined. It rocks, the folks at Zagg said it would be ready for the holiday season and it would run for $99. Do you all think it's too much?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You beat me to this post ... I just saw this yesterday at the TUAW site. Me likes!

I like the fact that that there is a simple case for the iPad (no bulky covers and such; just the iPad and and a front cover). When you are not using the keyboard part, you can just hold the iPad "naked."

I also like the keyboard! This seems to be a very simple design but one that gives you non-bulky access to (and easy carry of) a keyboard.

And no, I don't think the price is too much, not when you consider that Apple's wireless keyboard is $69 ... and then you'd still have to have a case for it if you take the iPad (and keyboard) out of the house.

I like it enough to be seriously considering it for when it's released. I've submitted my e-mail to be notified ... I'll decide then. But, from the pics and video ... I'm VERY tempted!

Marilyn

OP
gjperera

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
I was able to play with it at the event and it is really nice. The keyboard feels great and the overall accessory is pretty solid. I'm looking forward to add it to my traveling bag ;)

TheBoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the site so I can see it? I am looking for a case which includes a bluetooth keyboard.

Edit: I found your post which has a link to this case, but I can't post it here until I have more post.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts