What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaggmate alone or folio/sleeve too?

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering if those of you with zaggmates are using it as your primary cover. If not, have purchased a sleeve to protect it or do you have a folio to go with it for when you don't want the keyboard along? Just curious.

Reaction score
I have a Targus Zierra for when I need to carry other stuff but won't need the keyboard. It holds paper, pens, business cards, etc.
When I carry my Zagg mate out and about most of the time I just put it in a neoprene zippered sleeve I got for $4 on Amazon. It will hold paper, pens, etc as well but kind of rough shot as they just sit inside, no pockets, like the Zierra and not professional looking either, just a black neoprene sleeve.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I'm out of the house, I usually have the iPad/Zaggmate combo in my backpack, but sometimes, when I don't have the backpack (as in, I'm not off to school) or I don't want to just carry the combo by itself, I use a padded case I got from Amazon.

I use it mainly because it has handles, making it easier to carry the iPad/case around. Plus, it has a nice side zippered pocket that I can put other stuff in so it's the only thing I have to carry.

Marilyn

P.S. The case I have is [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VPE1Q6"]here[/ame]. It's about $12...

Most reactions

Latest posts